Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Summer, Days One, Two & Three

Happy Summer Door Decor. Debi came over on Friday to help with Em's door decor whilst I was dealing with a few Indian Shrimp Saag issues from the Indian Garden......phone call, "uh, I ate at your restaurant and got sick".......on the other end I hear, "Sorry sir, I'm really busy, can you call back later?....when the owner is here"......me later, "is the manager there?". I hear, "no sir, can you call back later?". hmmm?
Heading into the mountains from TN to NC. After the 532 mile road trip, my daughter has arrived to hang out with me for the summer in the mountains of western NC.
A few gifts I had waiting for her.....a Dad-built Surly cyclocross bike and a pink DVD player. How cool is that? She took the time to organize and arrange her room to make it her own.
Here is what a $100 of groceries from Ingles looks like. I've already had 3 milkshakes since she's been here. I haven't thought much about the bike at all. Soon my legs will start twitching....."what is going on?" Tonight we broke out one of our favorite games, the Dad-Daughter Restaurant game with customized menus and all. "EFMEOO's" Restaurant serves great french bread with olive oil dip and the best white spaghetti in town.

No comments: