Sunday, January 13, 2008

When horses fart...

My first ever indoor time trial at Velosports Performance Center computrainer studio. Look closely at the image and you can see that you (FrankO) can monitor distance, watts, cadence, W/Kg and more as you ride on the computrainers. In addition, you can also monitor everyone else's effort. I couldn't quite get my watts up to where I had hoped for the 11 mile time trail course. I averaged about 259. Over a 6k TT, I can average 309 watts. But, I did learn a little more about how to use watts to monitor my effort across throughout the course. I started in the low 200 watt area and gradually increased as the TT got closer to the end. By the end of the ride I was pushing 300 to 400 watts.

31 minutes and some change was the winning time of the night. Who would have thunk? Nice picture, huh? Eyes closed and exhausted. I know I can do a better time. Check in next time.

Sunday some team members got together for an easy ride. There was some horsing around while we showed our asses.

Yes! When horses fart, things fall down.....or, was that a jolt from the electric fence?

Some new colors from the team shop sponsor Carolina Fatz. Nice to not be wearing solid black shorts. Hmmm? Does white make my butt look bigger?

No comments: