Sunday, February 25, 2007

2nd Day of Greenville Series Feb 25th.

Well, today's race did not happen for me. I woke with a severe recurring muscle spasm in my upper back and it kept me home. I've been having these since the middle of January and have been going to a chiropractor for treatment. My doctor-girlfriend, Debi, tried to get me well through cold-hot treatments, but the pain persisted throughout the day, keeping me off the bike. I tried to ride, but could only stay on the bike for 5 to 10 minutes with a lot of pain.

Honestly, I'm extremely discouraged after so much hope and anticipation of the race season starting and pursuing my personal goals. I guess they'll have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully, I will feel better next weekend.

-Frank

1 comment:

John said...

Sorry you are having trouble, Frank. Hang in there. Maybe more rest now will pay off later.