Sunday, October 7, 2007

October Fire

Hmmmmmm, where to start? How about some fan-mail.

************
Frank,
It seems that maybe you have blog-faded. What is up? Please be Frank.

Signed
-Anonymous
************

"Blog-faded" means that I have let my blog go without my regular updates. Well, life has been busy and I have many updates, but not the time to post lately. A few key things to mention.

Regarding bicycle racing, I have put that off for the time being. I've lost motivation and I am riding about twice a week simply to stay fit and enjoy the company of others. There are a few more important things in life to focus on right now.


Regarding work: Work is work is work. There are things taking place with my career that I cannot disclose right now. "Oink!"

I am taking a Dreamweaver and Flash class this fall at AB Tech. Just a few more skill-sets for the future.

Took a Saturday off the bike to clear some trees for a cabin at Andy's property in the mountains of western NC. There is going to be a nice long view from the back porch.

Picked up a watercolor piece of Em art from the Art Museum summer camp display. Ain't this sweet piece of work?!? I miss her.

Chasing the moon on road bikes.

"If not you, then who? If not now, the when?"

No comments: