Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Life's Too Short" & "Todd Snider Rules"

Now, life isn't easy getting through. Everybody is going to make things tough on you. But, I can tell you right now that if you dig what you do, they'll never get you down. Because, life is to short to worry and life is too long to wait. It is too short not to love every body and life is too long to hate. I mean, a lot of men haggle, finagle all the time, trying to save a nickel to make a dime. But no, not me....no-sir-ee, I ain't got the time. Some lyrics by Todd Snider.

So, I went to see Todd Snider at the Grey Eagle tonight . If you haven't seen him, he is funny and a good singer and a great story teller. I highly recommend going to see him. Too bad I did not take my camera with me tonight. But here is a video of Todd Snider "The Ballad Of The Kingsmen".



Here is the link to the clip.

No comments: