Monday, November 19, 2007

Climate Alive

Do you remember my post about the Vis Wall? Well, the side of my face made in this movie clip called Climate Alive by AmericanGreen.TV. Check out minute marker 3:26. I'm standing there watching my buddy, and colleague, Greg in front of the Vis Wall.

Earlier in the year, I had spent some time working with Greg to help him create some of the geospatial data that goes into these visualizations. This was a fun day as we have to pretend we were asking interesting questions and stuff.

Here is the link to the movie: http://www.americangreen.tv/
http://www.americangreen.tv/content/blogsection/5/117/

Hmmmm? How do I embed this movie?

3D Visualization is my baby and I hope to get more involved with the local scene at some point. You can' t beat a professional background that includes earth science, geospatial information systems, and 3D Visualization with experience as a musician, artist and web developer. The opportunity is here in Asheville unfolding before my eyes.

No comments: