Saturday, June 21, 2008

One: Guess who? Two: Lots going on!

Driving up and down Interstate 75. Can't remember how much money I've spent on gas lately. It has been a lot. But guess who came to town? And, it was the day before Fathers Day! Luck me!

What else would I want for Father's Day other than my daughter and the rest of the summer with her! What a shot over looking the Cataloochee Valley in the eastern portion of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park......amazingly I have never been to Cataloochee before! Need to come back in the early AM or late afternoon to chill down with the Elks!

Do you see any Elk? How about some Turkey?

Lots going on! I have been on a bike maybe 3 times in the last 3 weeks. And it has to do with WORK! I at least have some cool projects right now.

New techno toys include the Garmin nuvi 350 and a Dell laptop. It is going to get us there! Stay tuned!

Somebody Save me! .....from the work stress! ....from the rush of life's mess! ....put me in the woods! ....give me coffee!

BONUS:
One of the things my daughter and I like to do together is to play "Restaurant". Here is the menu she made. We seat the customer, take their order, make their food, give them the bill, pay for our meal, leave a tip and check out! It is fun!

Here is a pict of Father's Day Sushi! We had a lot of food!

1 comment:

TC said...

Jennifer and I got married at the Little Cataloochee church 3 years ago. You drive about 6 miles toward Big Creek on the dirt road, then hike 2 miles up the mountain. Or, hike 4 miles into the valley from the trailhead at the schoolhouse. 60 people made it to the ceremony! Highly recommended trip, not many people know it is even there.