Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad.

Yesterday I called my Dad to wish him a Happy Birthday. He said, "you're a day early". I called a day early. Oh well. Happy Birthday Dad.

With the InTouch sermon "Landmine of Fear" on in the background, this morning I am drinking Rift Valley Blend coffee and taking advantage of my morning motivation to clean up a bit. My kitchen table has been a disaster for the last several months. So, it can be quite overwhelming, taking an entire day, to clean it up. There are not enough days in the weekend to keep up with the amount of mail, papers, articles, magazines, periodicals, etc. that my home ingests from the rest of the world.

I'm bailing on a bike race today, a criterium in Knoxville, TN. Last weekend I bailed on the Carolina Cup weekend in Greensboro, NC since I had not been finishing any races in previous weeks. My form is coming around though. I hope that I can maintain motivation for Cyclocross this fall. It should be good timing.

No comments: