Monday, September 10, 2007

Labor Johnny Flags and The Logo Gel Cream

Here is a little catching up. I had pictures and video from the US Pro Championships in Greenville, SC a couple weekends ago, but I have not had a good chance to post it. So, that will have to wait. My Labor Day ride included a nice long solo ride with a lot of climbing. It was very satisfying. I had decided to take a little break from racing until I can get some form back so I don't continue to get dropped. But, most of my friends tell me that I am lucky to be back on the bike. And, that is enough for me.

How about a little Johnny On The SPOT. This has become a regular stop for me on my rides. There is a little slant when you are inside, but the Grove Park Inn provides nice scenery.

Turn 180 degrees from Johnny On The SPOT and they lined the road with American Flags. I realized that I can hold out an effort much longer when the streets are lined with the Flag.


Remember this logo? I designed it when I was recovering from my surgery. Well here is it on Debi's butt. This logo is the Hearns Junior Development Team's official kit. The logo turned out well, didn't it?

Okay, here is a new product review.....Veet hair removal and gel cream. Just put it on your legs and wait 3 to 6 minutes and use the little scraper thingy and all your little hairs come off. This took much longer than just using a razor and shaving cream. Unless there is some lengthy duration before the hair grows back, I think I'll finish off the tube and go back to using a razor.

I am about due for a nice camping crit trip. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

melne12 said...

hey i jus love the pic right there its sooo cool
*luvz*
melanie