Friday, March 23, 2007

Not doing much of anything

Well, I did have some success sleeping in a bed last night, but still not completely comfortable. I still have not been home since the sugery other than to check my mail. I am hoping to get situated at home very soon. I am two weeks into my recovery and I have two more weeks to go before I return to work. There is not much more to report.

The spring weather is here. All my cycling friends are enjoying this exciting time of year when we finally break through the chains of winter. I've spent a ton of time scanning old pictures. It really takes a lot of time to go through them all and pick only a select few to scan into a digital format. There are a few more that I would like to do, but I was just getting a bit tired of spending so much time scanning. Below is a picture from 1991-ish.

All for now and more later.



-Frank

1 comment:

John said...

You wild man, you! Skinny guy too!