Monday, March 12, 2007

Tour de Barca Lounger

I am sleeping very well in the Barca Lounger. I can get in and out very comfortably without strain on my neck and left hip. As long as I am medicated, I can freely move around with the assistance of a walker. Often I can walk, or GIMP, around without the walker. I think I am progressing just fine. The pain has seemed to reduce from yesterday.

TV is boring. I find myself watching the History, Military, Science, and news channels. If South Park is on, I will watch that. I may return to watch some hockey. I used to love hockey and it is on every night. In anticipation of this week, I had gathered a bunch of old photos of my younger years. I am going to use Debi's scanner to convert them to digital format. This is a good project for me to pass the time. I am considering some web site work that I've wanted to do for a while now, where biking always took priority in the past. Then, there is always video games to kill some time. So, I am not really having a boring time with this.

I went to the doct today to check for a possible infection in my hip suture, but the doct said that he did not think there was an infection. I have not had any leakage or fever. There is just a lot of redness around the suture. I've been instructed to apply ice and call in a couple days if it gets worse.

All for now....more later.

-Frank

1 comment:

Cara said...

dude, we have seasons 1-8 of SP you can borrow if you like. also seasons 1 & 2 of veronica mars, and all seasons of buffy. you might be able to get through 3 or 4 days with all that stuff. :-)