Thursday, August 2, 2007

For you....

And now I wait my whole lifetime, For you
I ride the dirt I ride the tide, For you
I search the outside search inside, For you

To take back what you left me
I know I'll always burn to be
The one who seeks so I may find
And now I wait my whole lifetime

Outlaw of torn, And I'm torn

So on I wait my whole lifetime, For you
The more I search the more my need, For you
The more I bless the more I bleed, For you

You make me smash the clock and feel
I'd rather die behind the wheel
Time was never on my side
So on I wait my whole lifetime

Outlaw of torn, And I'm torn

Hear me
And if I close my mind in fear
Please pry it open

See me
And if my face becomes sincere
Beware

Hold me
And when I start to come undone
Stich me together

Save me
And when you see me strut
Remind me of what left this outlaw torn



Music and Lyrics by Metallica

No comments: