Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tonight's after ride dinner

Here is tonights after ride dinner, prepared and served by yours truly. Ingredients: Bed of spinach (pronounced SPY-NATCH), grated Parmesan cheese, 100% stone ground Penne Rigate whole durum wheat pasta, Vidalia sweet onion, yellow squash, choppin broccoli, shrimp, sliced Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and glass of chardonnay. Are you hungry?

This is the entrance of Pisgah National Forest on US 276 near Brevard, NC. Some of the best mountain biking trails in the country are located here. I used to come here from Atlanta almost every weekend to camp and ride until 2002. In 2003 I moved here and picked up the road bike. Tell me, is this picture "photoshopped" or not?

I was completely unaware that Em took this picture of me. I can't remember who I was talking to, but I must have been really focused.

No comments: