Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nothing to see here, just another "Back on the bike" report

I've been "back on the bike" too many times this year. I started riding again on Sunday. The power and jump are there in my sprints, but the endurance needs work. I've started implementing "Ice Cream Intervals" on my rides......to sweat all the summer ice cream out through my skin. I also need to lose a few pounds. So, I'm not holding back and just digging in. I need someone to get on my case about doing weight-lifting and yoga this winter. Where is a good personal yoga instructor when you need one? I know that would help.

My buddy Saul (yeah right Frank) sent me an email saying he registered for the US Pro Championships this year. I hope he has a good comeback. He is my new American favorite. Go Saul.
Here is the overly ambitious Fall Race Schedule:
8/25 High Rock, NC Road Race
9/1 NC/SC Championships
9/8 - 9/9 Carolina Cup, Greensboro - I won the Tour of Oaks last year, Cat 4.
9/16 Knoxville Crit
9/22 Rock Hill, SC Crit
10/13 - 10/14 Greenville Cycling Classic

This is cool.

No comments: